Monday 29 August 2011

Midsummer Nights Dream




I haven't written a post on this blog in a while. I was just reading my old posts from a while ago. The last post I wrote on this was about 1 year ago when I did The Tempest in summer camp. I just did the summer Shakespeare of this year: A Midsummer Nights Dream. I played Puck, Oberon's sprite. In my opinion if it weren't for Puck's misunderstandings the play would be much simpler and a whole lot shorter. Not only that but the role was split. It was me and a very good friend of mine playing Puck and we were on the stage at the same time. Some of our lines were split and some we just said at the same time, which added a whole other aspect of craziness and confusion to the character.
To top it off we teased our hair up and sprayed it all sorts of wacky colors!


Like last year my dad made the sets. Here's a picture of the stage.

So thats Midsummer Night's Dream!

No comments: